Whether you have a brand new business startup or you have decided to make your hobby business your full-time business, you need Marketing for your business. A business needs to have a marketing strategy to help it grow. There is a lot of marketing available to a business but you need to have a strong foundation.
There are 4 key parts to marketing a business that we will go over in this podcast plus the Importance of Marketing:
- Branding A Business
- Website For A Business
- SEO For A Website
- Email Outreach
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Products We Recommend
Links to Previous Episodes & articles
- Episode 37- Strong Brand Identity Part 1: The Customer
- Episode 38- Strong Brand Identity Part 2: How To Talk To Your Customers For Better Engagement
- Episode 39 - Strong Brand Identity Part 3: Branding Visual Identity
- Episode 22- A Simple Seo Strategy For Your Website
- Episode 57 - Flywheel Review: Where You Host Your Website Matters
- Episode 19- Email Sales Funnels For Lead Generation
- Episode 46 - Drive Audience Engagement With Welcome Emails
- Episode 14 - Email vs. Social Media Marketing
Love our Podcast? Buy us a cup of coffee to help keep creating for you.
Check out our new blog at marketingmasterminds.co free marketing educational content with how to’s and training coming soon.
This Episode Sponsored By:
What is Inkyma's Marketing Strategies?
A podcast for small business owners who are looking to grow their business with effective marketing techniques.
Each episode provides actionable, educational information about how to market your business.