For #InVinoFab episode no. 34 we share some of our summer streaming as you might be kicking back this weekend yourself. Whether you’re enjoying a staycation, relaxing with your feet up, or on holidays where the weather might be crap, we thought we’d share something for you stream and enjoy on Netflix.
- Vulnerability is weakness. (experiences of how you were raised)
- I don’t do vulnerability. (everyone needs to show up and be seen when you can’t control the outcome)
- I can go it alone. (you need others)
- You can engineer the uncertainty and discomfort of vulnerability.
- Trust comes before vulnerability -- you build it up incrementality.
- Vulnerability is disclosure. E.g. posted to social media (boundaries)
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).