Michael Mattsson from HPE Storage joins host Calvin Zito to talk about the HPE CSI driver for Kubernetes and the latest updates. Michael also talked about the HPE Dev Community that you can find at https://developer.hpe.com/.
Michael Mattsson from HPE Storage joins host Calvin Zito to talk about the HPE CSI driver for Kubernetes and the latest updates. Here's what they discussed:
- 00:00-01:00 Introduction
- 01:00-02:30 What is the HPE Dev Community? (developer.hpe.com)
- 02:30-04:25 Where does the HPE CSI driver fit in the Kubernetes ecosystem?
- 04:25-05:45 Which HPE Storage products work with the CSI driver and which doesn’t it work with?
- 05:45-07:40 What challenges does the HPE CSI driver for Kubernetes address?
- 07:40-11:50 What’s new in this version of the HPE CSI driver for Kubernetes?
- 11:50-13:50 What new papers and videos are there to help understand the CSI driver and where can people find it?
- 13:50-16:40 When should customers use HPE Storage with the CSI driver vs using HPE Ezmeral Data Fabric?
- 16:40-18:45 Wrap-up
What is Around the IT Block?
You’ve read the blogs, watched the videos, now subscribe to the podcast as Calvin has subject matter experts join him to talk about the latest technologies and services to deliver on our edge-to-cloud Platform-as-a -Service strategy.