For a change, David and Ernie argue about something they *agree* on, as The Great Reset seemingly comes to an end.
- Too dominated by Ernie
- Lacks a clear sense of purpose
- Lacks consistency of format
- Lacks continuity of topics
Perhaps surprisingly, David felt that this wasn't due to any sin on Ernie's part, but a simple matter of technique that should be easy for Ernie to fix. Ernie suggested two alternative interpretations, neither of which David liked very much:
- Ernie is simply incapable of making the changes required
- David is the one whose perspective is distorted by sin
While they may not have resolved much of anything, they at least ended by praying for and affirming each other. Maybe next time, they should start there...
What is The Great Reset?
Exploring how the Body of Christ should relate after being "reset" by COVID-19. The companion podcast to The Great Reset public discipleship group on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhywephDDhwY5XntaBDQDDDrR_m9ULNJV