We've got some bittersweet news. Rick has accepted a new job which isn't really a fit for the topics we discuss on this podcast. Because of that, we've decided that this will be our last week recording. We'll dive into all of that during this episode.
Topics in this episode:
- Rick accepted a new job. What does that mean for LegUp Health?
- Rick finished migrating his help site to Webflow.
- Rick notified his free users that the free service is shutting down.
- Tyler talks about compounding and what it means for thinking about the future.
- We discuss how it might be harder to start a company these days because there are so many success stories that are hard to live up to.
- We discuss Datafetcher.com as a nice no-code tool.
- We discuss the build vs. buy tradeoffs.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.