Today’s co-host is Mor Cohen. Mor is a branding and web designer and teaches people how to build better client relationships. Mor is the founder of FlixFrame, a web design agency for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
"This is not about the tools. This is about the whole answer we are giving people. Clients don’t really care what plugins you have on your site. All they need to know is where they want to go and what problems do they have on their end with their own clients that I can help them solve.” ~ Mor Cohen
- The “aha” moment that allowed her to pivot to where she is today.
- The reason and the why around pricing something that may not take a lot of time to complete.
- How clients perceive your pricing, and pitfalls to avoid.
- Clients don’t care about the tools, tech, or the education. They want a solution. Show them that you can provide that solution and you will be in business.
- Not addressing the issue of money (the budget for the project) just wastes everyone’s time.
- Pricing has nothing to do with how much time something requires, but the value it delivers and the years of experience wrapped up in that task.
- Clients are more willing to pay your price when you show that you have the confidence to complete the task and have expertise in the field. As soon as you start to lose confidence, your client will begin to micromanage and question your pricing.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.