Elizabeth and Jon introduce their mom to the world of Lost Media, reveal their desire to keep everything forever, and unspool two of their favourite mysteries.
- Usually Jon talks about memes
- Lost Media Wiki
- r/lostmedia on Reddit
- Three reasons lost media is scary
- When the screensaver hit the corner on The Office
- Two case studies:
- Elizabeth’s Inktober project on Instagram and Twitter
- Two lost media jack-o’-lanterns
- Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes at Telus World of Science Edmonton
- Rural Routes to Climate Solutions
What is That's a Thing?!?
A sometimes belated, already outdated guide to your teens, tweens and everything under 20. In each episode, Elizabeth, a teenager, explains a thing to Karen, her mother. And Karen tells Elizabeth how that thing relates to something she knows. Maybe.