David Dal Busco from the Ionic Zurich meetup group discusses how he uses Stencil-based web components to power his DeckDeckGo presentation builder PWA.
- Freelancer by day and creator of DeckDeckGo. He also runs the Ionic Zurich meetup.
- David's journey: from Ionic + Angular mobile apps to building web components with Stencil.
- How the idea for DeckDeckGo came about while preparing a work presentation on web components
- Where do app frameworks like Angular fit in with regards to web components?
- David on Twitter
- DeckDeckGo on Twitter
- Ionic Zurich meetup group
- Stencil: Build reusable, scalable Design Systems with web components
What is Bet on the Web?
A bet on the web is a bet you can't lose. Don’t miss Ionic’s latest endeavor, the Bet on the Web podcast, where we’ll chat about a variety of topics through the lens of the Open Web.
Tune in to hear from the core Ionic team (you know and love), sometimes joined by other industry leaders, as we explore important web trends, share thought-leadership, and debate about the newest technology shaping the web platform landscape.