Tim Montana, singer/songwriter and badass, joins us to talk about his beard, becoming friends with Billy Gibbons, working the grill/smoker, his life in Montana, his latest single Good By Me, upcoming tour, what folks can expect from him in 2022 and more. Plus, alcoholic beverage lawyer Rachel Lawson joins us for Tasting Notes to talk about the Treasury's report and its potential impact on the alcohol industry.
- Introduction to show
- On this week's "Tasting Notes", Rachel Lawson, an alcoholic beverage lawyers, talks about the Treasury's report and its potential impact on the alcohol industry (starts around the 1-minute mark)
- What are you drinking?
- I have to ask, how do you become friends with such an unique group of people (ZZ Top, Foo Fighters, Travis Pastrana)
- How much work goes into your beard?
- You share a lot of your life on social media, including your kids, what’s it like being a dad?
- You have a hot sauce company, love cooking, are you a foodie?
- Anything you can’t do?
- How would you describe your music style?
- How did growing up in Montana impact your music or influence you?
- Who/what type of music did you grow up with or influenced you?
- When did you know this was something you wanted to pursue?
- Where/what do you draw upon when writing/creating music?
- Just released a new single Good By Me, can you talk about that song and how it came together?
- Your last album was Long Shots released almost a year ago, describe that album?
- Any new album coming/tour?
- Anything else folks can expect from you in 2022?
Don't forget to check out the video on YouTube and our Facebook page. Plus, our Give It A Try Highlights, Cocktail:30 videos and Friday Five Q&A, all available at hopsspirits.com.
What is Hops & Spirits Bar Conversations?
No matter how you like it, grab your favorite drink and join us for a fun conversation. Bar Conversations features interviews musicians, personalities and entertainers as they talk about their careers, new projects coming and so much more. A new podcast is released every Tuesday.