In this episode, Adam talks to Kent C. Dodds about building "downshift", a React autocomplete component he designed for experiences he needed to build at PayPal.
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- Codeship, check out how they performed in Forrester's latest Continuous Integration Tools report
- downshift on GitHub
- "Introducing downshift for React" from Kent's blog
- "Use a Render Prop!" post by Michael Jackson
- "Compound Components" talk by Ryan Florence
- match-sorter, Kent's best-match sorting library
- Awesome React Render Props
- react-toggled, Kent's toggle component library
- Kent's newsletter
- "Learn React Fundamentals and Advanced Patterns", blog post introducing Kent's React courses
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.