You’ve heard me say it before, but it’s worth repeating … content is your most important marketing asset.
Content is the thing that gets people to know, like, and trust your brand.
For Jason Cassity, it started ~7 years ago by simply documenting his daily process/routine. Now, he regularly creates content that demonstrates his local market expertise and he’s a sought after agent in the San Diego market with 38 sales in the last 12 months and a team of 5.
Right now, you’re either creating content and growing your know, like, and trust factor while slowly gaining market share. Or you’re laying low and when the market rebounds, you’re going to get left behind.
Join me and Jason Cassity for this week’s episode of the Weekly Boost where we discuss:
- Why now is a great time to double-down on content
- How to get more mileage out of your content by repurposing what you already have
- Why you need to think of yourself as a media brand (that happens to sell real estate)
- Whether you should join a team or go solo when you’re just starting out
- How to use the “document, don’t create” strategy to create tons of content
- Why if you’re not putting out content, it’s just an excuse
- Create content in the format that works best for you
What is The Weekly Boost?
This podcast is dedicating to taking an honest look at the reality of marketing and growing your real estate business. My guess is, you want to close more deals (whether it's working with buyers or sellers), but it's not as easy as some people (like bullsh*t marketers) would have you believe.
I spend my day consulting with some of the best agents in the industry which basically means I have a front row seat to the behind-the-scenes of world-class marketing campaigns and listing strategies, and I’m here to unveil some of those strategies and tactics with you.
Listen in as I share what’s good in real estate & the world of marketing!