Surprisingly, AI has gotten good enough to write much of the content you read online. Everything from sports blurbs to sci-fi books has been partially written by AI. Kenny Gould of Hop Culture shares a business idea that helps create the next generation of writers.
- The next wave in creative domains is often defined by those who master the tech that disrupt what’s already being done
- Start by offering AI services that assist writers in tweaking their content (e.g. “overcome writer’s block!”)
- Then offer a contract to some of the best writers for a publishing contract
- Optimize not only the writing but also the marketing using AI resources
- Eventually transition to offering some content that is entirely AI generated.
- The Brewing Cloud: A Book of Short Stories
- Opinion | Did a Human or a Computer Write This?
What is Run With It?
Need a business idea? Run With It shares unused business ideas from successful entrepreneurs, including the exact steps they would take to launch them. If you're looking for a ready-made business idea, proven founders are sharing them every week on Run With It.