Welcome to Woman Leadership show. I'm Janet Aisyah and in this episode, I will be sharing with you my energy affects the state of my family.
- I learned about own energy, I will greet my children every morning so they will feel happy to start the day
- When come back from work, I will greet them and keep the energy good even I had a tiring day and unhappiness
- I do have days when I was unhappy at work and so will need an outlet to release so I feel better
- The person who hear the most on my emotions are my husband who has been supporting me to his best ability.
- Did not realise that I became oblivious to his emotions and not listening . As my husband is more introvert unlike me so he keep to himself most of his feelings and kept to himself.
- Though I tried not to let my state to affect my team, boss and colleagues but I realise I should not let it affect my family members because they are there for me always no matter what I do.
- I had my coach for me to guide me in my emotions and helped me t
- I have to take care of my own state and emotions before I start the day so I can take care of others with my own state of mind and emotions
- Look for support and ask for help even if you think you can do it all
- Read inspiration books and for me is my faith praying does help and connect with myself in my quiet moments.
- I hope that through my sharing, it draws inspiration and personal reflection for you. I believe every woman can be a leader in your own way. Connect with me through Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin. My links will be in the show notes https://shor.by/leaderonline
- I look forward to seeing you in my next episode where I will be sharing with you tips and ways to realize your full potential as a leader on Woman Leadership.
Money Blueprint for Women Leaders link
What is Woman Leadership With Janet Quek?
This is the Woman Leadership show.
Hi, I'm Janet Quek . For the past 20 years, I have been helping individuals to realise their leadership potential.
In recent years, I have trained, coached and engaged leaders across the Asia Pacific Region to build high-performance teams and improve individual engagement and motivation.
In this podcast, I will share tips and ways to realise your full potential and be a leader in your own way.
Join me on this journey to discover them.