We took our mobile studio to the excellent Future Sync conference.
We were able to speak to a whole range of people and get to the bottom of why people attend tech conferences, and what they get out of them. Find out all this and more in this week's pioneering instalment of A Question of Code.
- Dylan Schiemann, founder of SitePen web agency and TalkScript podcast. @dylans, TalkScript.fm
- Dan Lewis, developer for ARM. @DanTheOrange
- Toni Oatway, STEM ambassador. @ToniOatway, STEM Ambassadors
- Edwin Love, developer for Headforwards. @edwinjameslove
- Christopher Jenner, tech student. @chris_CBI
- Ben Everard, co-founder and developer at The Idea Bureau. @_beneverard
- Tom's talk: Creating a delay: recreating an analogue delay pedal using the Web Audio API
- Paul Rowe, founder of Rowe IT. @roweit, Rowe IT
- Toby Parkins, co-founder of software development outsourcing company Headforwards. @tobyparkins, Headforwards
- Tony Edwards, Future Sync organizer. @tonyedwardspz, Future Sync
What is A Question of Code?
A newbie coder and a seasoned veteran discuss the questions that always come up when someone begins learning to code.
Ed is looking at getting a career in programming and has been learning to code for just over a year. During this time he’s been building up a stack of questions that keep coming up from other newbie coders. Luckily, he’s got someone he can ask for help: Tom. Tom’s a seasoned coder, having worked in the industry for a few years now and has all the answers Ed needs, or does he?