Group coaching programs, peer-to-peer coaching, and piloting coaching in community are key topics on this episode of Coaching Through It!
- Caucus & Affinity Groups (tools)
- What is Psychological Safety at Work?
- Liberating Structures - Triad Consulting
- ICF Coaching - 2020 Executive Report
- Modeling Coaching: Using “What” and “How” Questions
- What is Group Coaching?
- Coach: How does it feel to hold space for multiple people?
- Client: How does it feel to share space related to the coach & clients around you?
- What protocols and/or expectations have you set up for your group coaching programs?
- Positive Intelligence (PQ) Pod
- How do you norm-set and/or create a shared interest for group coaching?
- Systemic Coaching
- Community of Practice
- Follow the pod on Twitter: @CoachingThruIt & Instagram: @CoachingThruIt
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @julieclarsen
What is Coaching Through It?
Welcome to the Coaching Through It podcast.
Your hosts/coaches, Julie Larsen & Laura Pasquini bring their perspectives & insights to their own coaching practice.
Listen, share, & subscribe!