Traf (@traf) is a designer and a serial indie hacker. Just over a month ago, he made over $100,000 in a week. No, not by selling a course or a book to some email list he spent months growing. He did it by whipping up some icons and putting them online. It barely took him two hours. In this episode, Traf and I discuss how to get lucky by both spotting and capitalizing on opportunities, the importance of no-code tools and a clear schedule to help you execute quickly when the time is right, and the power of permissionless marketing for reaching audiences much bigger than your own.
- James' app for publishing your Notion docs to the web: https://super.so
- Follow James on Twitter: https://twitter.com/traf
- The iOS 14 icons James Created: https://icons.tr.af
- "Six Figures in 6 Days", James' popular blog post: https://tr.af/6
- The Boring Token, James' digital currency: https://boringtoken.com
What is Indie Hackers?
Courtland Allen interviews the ambitious indie hackers who are turning their ideas and side projects into profitable online businesses. Explore the latest strategies and tools founders are using to discover new trends, escape the 9-to-5 grind, and create their own personal revenue-generating machines. The future is indie!