Coinrule has created a platform that allows investors to automate their investments in crypto trading. In this episode, we discuss current trends in crypto trading, how they acquired their first 16k customers without any marketing spend, and why they chose to raise money on a crowdfunding platform.
Gabriele (CEO) has worked in several fintech firms including leading Innovation Labs of Lloyds Banking Group and UBS Bank. Oleg (COO) worked in Banking and Risk roles at Citigroup London for a number of years and was Chief of Staff to Citi's Global Public Sector Head.
- [2:45] - Why did you decide to build an automation solution for crypto trading? Why that asset class?
- [4:47] - What is the current state of crypto trading?
- [8:12] - What is the maturity of crypto trading today?
- [11:37] -What is the geographical landscape for crypto trading?
- [13:32] - Who is this platform for and what problem does it solve for them?
- [20:16] - Are you worried about the exchanges building the functionality you have?
- [22:24] - How do you make money? What fees does an investor incur?
- [24:02] - Can you comment on the state of legislation in regulating these virtual currencies?
- [27:18] - Why did you decide to raise money through a crowdfunding platform?
- [29:38] - How did you get your first 16000 users?
- [32:59] - Biggest mistakes and advice for other entrepreneurs
What is The European Startup Show?
To inspire technology entrepreneurs in Europe with stories and practical strategies from other successful entrepreneurs.
If you are a CEO, founder, or work in sales or marketing, and your company is based in Europe or is looking to expand into Europe, then this podcast is for you.