In this episode, we have the pleasure of sitting down with Dr. Hilary DuBrock to discuss two foundational articles on pulmonary arterial hypertension treatment. We will discuss the 2013 SERAPHIN and 2015 AMBITION trials both published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
If you enjoyed this content, please follow or subscribe and leave us a review!
Access the ATS Reading List.
- Pulido T, Adzerikho I, Channick RN, et al. Macitentan and morbidity and mortality in pulmonary arterial hypertension. N Engl J Med. 2013;369(9):809-818.
- Supplement to: Pulido T et al. 2013.
- Galiè N, Barberà JA, Frost AE, et al. Initial Use of Ambrisentan plus Tadalafil in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. N Engl J Med. 2015;373(9):834-844. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa1413687
- Supplement to: Galiè et al. 2015.
- Simonneau G, Channick RN, Delcroix M, et al. Incident and prevalent cohorts with pulmonary arterial hypertension: insight from SERAPHIN. Eur Respir J. 2015;46(6):1711-1720. doi:10.1183/13993003.00364-2015
Creators & Guests
What is Breathe Easy?
Conversations in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine by the American Thoracic Society