Hugh Williamson and I explore the mission of Worker Priests, also known as Ministers in Secular Employment.
-A collection of Hugh's writing and speaking about worker priests
-My man Studs Terkel...and his book Working
-The obituary for Hugh's father, Tony Williamson
-The story of Uzbek journalist, Muhammed Bekjanov
-Hugh also happens to be the Director of the Europe and Central Asia Division of Human Rights Watch.
- This episode is brought to you by our friends at Cookies and Carnitas.
- Dig our explorations of working lives? Please show your support at Patreon.
- Get in touch on Insta, Twitter, Facebook, or at podcastforaliving [at] gmail.
- Please hit that follow/subscribe button, leave a review, and share the pod with your people.
- Listen to the songs I composed and recorded about my conversations with artists on Season 7.
- Special thanks to Liv Hunt for our logo design. Our theme song is Nile's Blues by Kevin MacLeod, licensed under Creative Commons by an Attribution 4.0 License.
What is For a Living?
Committed to empathic engagement, For a Living explores working lives. I am humbled by the support of my listeners and grateful to my guests, who have been vulnerable, reflective, and insightful.