For this mini-episode of #InVinoFab, Patrice & Laura chat about their big goals for 2020 -- to run a marathon! Listen to the pod as they chat about their races, training plans, gear, safety tips, and more!
- Chicago Marathon https://www.chicagomarathon.com/ October 11, 2020
- Big Sur Marathon https://www.bigsurmarathon.org/races/marathon/ April 26, 2020
- How to Train for a Marathon https://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/training-for-your-first-marathon.html
- 26 Tips for Running Your Best 26.2 https://www.runnersworld.com/training/a20808326/26-tips-for-running-your-best-26-2/
- Marathon Rookie http://www.marathonrookie.com/
- Cross-train: yoga, hiking, cycling, swimming, and more!
- Run Coach https://runcoach.com
- Meet Up https://www.meetup.com/
- Runner’s World https://www.runnersworld.com/
- Helps with identifying safe & well-lit routes
- Wear high-visibility clothing & a headlamp or light
- Road ID https://www.roadid.com/
- Shoes: New Balance, Brooks & Saucony
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).