Council unanimously rejects a proposed social media policy and Councillor Sarah Hamilton joins us to explain why. Plus, Troy gets a letter in the mail.
- City administration to draft new rules to guide councillors on social media blocking
- Edmonton city council rejects proposed social media policy
- Sarah Hamilton's Twitter thread
- Edmonton responds to federal transit funding announcement
- Final LRV delivered
- French train maker Alstom now owns Bombardier's rail business
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.