Susan Groner, founder of the Parenting Mentor, shares her wisdom and parenting “hacks” with us. Discover my favorite tips from Susan’s latest book Parenting: 101 Ways to Rock Your World, and Susan’s #1 reason why fights break out between parents and teens. Plus, what to say instead of “Because I said so.”
Do parenting books just make you feel like you’re doing a terrible job? That’s exactly how Susan Groner, the Parenting Mentor, felt. So when she was asked to write Parenting: 101 Ways to Rock Your World she became determined to make it a feel-good and easy read.
- How to turn “because I said so” into a learning opportunity for your teen
- why it’s never too late to start family traditions
- “getting out of the rescue business”
- how to turn chores into “contributions”
- the #1 cause, according to Susan, that parent-teen fights break out
What is Talking To Teens: Expert Tips for Parenting Teenagers?
Parent-teen researcher Andy Earle talks with various experts about the art and science of parenting teenagers. Find more at www.talkingtoteens.com