How does Ed find enough time in the day to learn to code? Will Tom be able to take out the bins? In this episode Tom and Ed discuss the ways in which they manage their time, including time management tips (and philosophies), to do lists, and time trackers. Have you got a side-project / career change / life you’d like to have more time for? Make sure you listen to this episode of A Question of Code!
- Cortex podcast: https://www.relay.fm/cortex
- Toggl time tracker: https://toggl.com/
- #100DaysOfCode: https://www.100daysofcode.com/
- Todoist: https://todoist.com/
- Omnifocus: https://www.omnigroup.com/omnifocus/
- Todo MVC: http://todomvc.com/
- Tom’s bullet journal blog post: https://tomhazledine.com/bullet-journal-revisited/
- Triggers by Marshall Goldsmith: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Triggers-Creating-Behavior-Lasts-becoming-Person/dp/0451497864/
What is A Question of Code?
A newbie coder and a seasoned veteran discuss the questions that always come up when someone begins learning to code.
Ed is looking at getting a career in programming and has been learning to code for just over a year. During this time he’s been building up a stack of questions that keep coming up from other newbie coders. Luckily, he’s got someone he can ask for help: Tom. Tom’s a seasoned coder, having worked in the industry for a few years now and has all the answers Ed needs, or does he?