In this episode, we take a tour on Azure Governance through an overview of the services and capabilities it includes. As there are several different services here, we talk about each and provide examples on how they can be best utilized.
- Azure Governance overview (Microsoft)
- Azure Management Groups (Microsoft)
- Azure Resource Graph (Microsoft)
- Azure Blueprints (Microsoft)
- Azure Policy (Microsoft)
- Azure Cost Management + Billing (Microsoft)
- Overcast (ShareGate)
- Jussi's book on Azure Governance (ShareGate)
- A recent webinar recording on Azure Governance by Jussi and Stephane Lapointe (ShareGate, again!)
- Building a hybrid governance solution using Azure Arc (Jussi)
- Azure Lighthouse – managing customer Azure tenants as a Service Provider (Jussi)
- Using VSCode to create ARM templates (Microsoft)
What is Ctrl+Alt+Azure?
Tune in to Tobias Zimmergren and Jussi Roine talking about Azure, in a podcast usually digestible over a cup of coffee.