What is HPE Financial Services (HPEFS) and how can they help accelerate your migration to HPE GreenLake? In this episode, Calvin Zito is joined by Michael Swan of HPEFS to discuss how HPEFS can help you plan and fund your IT transformation and transition to aaS and HPE GreenLake. They will explore how asset management solutions such as asset upcycling, and certified pre-owned tech that can propel your path to HPE GreenLake while also support your sustainability strategy. For more: www.hpe.com/hpefinancialservices
Here's what was discussed in this episode:
- 0-3:30 Introduction and what is HPE Financial Services?
- 3:30-5:45 How do we help customers set the mix of CapEx and OpEx they want?
- 5:45-8:10 How does HPEFS help with the move to HPE GreenLake?
- 8:10-12:10 What are some of the other things HPEFS helps with?
- 12:10-15:00 Going deeper on up-cycling with some customer examples
- 15:00-16:50 How does HPEFS help customers with sustainability?
- 16:50-19:10 What capabilities does HPEFS have around sustainability management of pre-owned IT assets?
- 19:10-21:00 Wrap-up
What is Around the IT Block?
You’ve read the blogs, watched the videos, now subscribe to the podcast as Calvin has subject matter experts join him to talk about the latest technologies and services to deliver on our edge-to-cloud Platform-as-a -Service strategy.