This week, Tiara and Dean sit down with Liz Orton to discuss what it means to be a friend in need when you're from Letterkenny. Sometimes you find help from an unexpected place.
Guest: Elizabeth Orton
Music: The Reptilian Dilemma
- How Are Ya Now? Cosplay Contest. https://howareyanowpod.com/cosplay
- Independent Bands. email@example.com
- Voicemail Number – (304) 50-FERDA
- Introduction of guest:
- How Are Ya Now?
- LK origin story
- HAYN origin story
- Thanks to:
- Guest: Mitch Cole
- Music: No One Sphere
- Tyler Johnston, Michelle Mylett, and Sarah Gadon amazing acting chops.
- Good mix of comedy and reality.
- First time Roald has asked for help.
- Letterkenny is about family.
- Why is Katy being a cow to Dan?
- Stewart getting more aggressive?. Due to his new-found sobriety?
- How did Stewart come across the Robin Hood hat?
- Stewart: The Dexter of Drugs
- Thoughts on why Betty-Anne & Mary-Anne are with Shoresy.
- There is A LOT of fucking going on in this episode. I mean A LOT!!!!
- Very little fighting.
- The rest are FERDA.
- Final thoughts:
- Are Evan Stern and Tyler Johnston the voices of the bullies in Littlekenny?
- Envy for Jared Keeso getting to play with puppies whenever he wants.
- Next Week:
- S06E04 – Dyck’s Slip Out
- Guest: Rene Encarnacion
Location: Knoxville, TN
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/TheReptilianDilemma/
Intro: The Elite
Outro: Heaven’s Gate
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.