We are glad y’all are tuning into a new season of the #InVinoFab podcast, as Patrice & Laura talk about the season of change we are in.
- Microsoft & 20 Major Companies Remote Long-Term plan
- Mary’s Place (transformed Amazon space)
- Women in the Enterprise of Science & Technology (WEST) organization
- Why Zoom Fatigue is Real… And How to Combat Zoom Fatigue
- Table Topics
- Coach Training
- The Artist’s Way
- Burnout & Compassion Fatigue
- Moving to Remote Work, Teaching & Learning
- Endings: Are you graduating soon? What now?
- Job Search & Hiring in a Pandemic
- New Jobs & Leadership Responsibilities
- Onboarding in Remote Working Times
- Future Plans: Dreams, Goals, & Retirement
- Antiracism Education
- And of course, wine!
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).