In this @CoachingThruIt episode, Laura & Julie share about their coaching sessions and developing their coaching practice.
- Powerful Questions
- Exercise/Tool from Julie: “Give Me Three Words” + Let’s make a sentence for each of the words; narrowing to identify values/issues/goals/interests
- Defining Terms
- Trust the Client (always)
- Repeating & Affirming Statements
- Avoiding Interpretation as a Coach
- Making Space: for the coaching practice; OK Corral/Bumpers/Perimeter for Coaching
- Holding Space: for the client to clear, rant, reflect, etc.
- ICF Professional Coach Credentialing
- Laura’s Doodles to Reflect/Process
- Journaling (Reflective Writing) e.g. 1-minute journal prompts
- To-Do Lists & Prioritization
- Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
- Sugar Calling podcast
- I’m Still Here by Austin Channing Brown
- The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd
What is Coaching Through It?
Welcome to the Coaching Through It podcast.
Your hosts/coaches, Julie Larsen & Laura Pasquini bring their perspectives & insights to their own coaching practice.
Listen, share, & subscribe!