We touch on the topic of designing resilient and reliable applications in the cloud. Specifically, what transient faults are, and why we need to tackle them in our design.
- Transient Fault Handling (Microsoft Docs)
- Error handling for resilient applications in Azure (Microsoft Docs)
- Retry Guidance for specific Azure Services (Microsoft Docs)
- Retry Pattern (Microsoft Docs)
- Overview of the Reliability pillar in the Azure Well-Architected Framework (Microsoft Docs)
What is Ctrl+Alt+Azure?
Tune in to Tobias Zimmergren and Jussi Roine talking about Azure, in a podcast usually digestible over a cup of coffee.