Val and Kristen are exploring the questions that we’re all asking right now. How can DTC brands handle the current crisis? Should we communicate more? Less? How do we approach selling with tact and delicacy in tough times?
It’s a pretty wide-ranging conversation, with examples and advice pulled from great operators in the community.
Obviously, no one has the answers right now. This episode is a chance to talk through, explore, and knowledge-share while we collectively take stock and figure out our approach moving forward.
Check out the show notes for more resources.
- Here’s the link to Unbound Babe’s Google Sheet
- Here’s a direct link to the convo we mentioned on Twitter- join us!
- Here's the email Kristen wrote and talked about.
- Connect with Val on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lovevalgeisler
- Connect with Kristen on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kdlafrance
- Email Kristen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need any help moving forward.
- Coronavirus and Ecommerce – Real-time Data, Trends, Predictions, and More (Wallaroo Media)
- Coronavirus’ Impact on Ecommerce: The Latest Data and How to Respond (Common Thread)
- Marketing and Growth Lessons for Uncertain Times (CXL)
What is Playing for Keeps?
Retaining customers has never been more important for eCommerce businesses. Join Kristen LaFrance, eCommerce retention specialist and head of community at Churn Buster, as she interviews guests from the top subscription businesses to learn how the best in the DTC space are retaining customers. If you're growing a subscription based business, running a subscribe and save program on your site, or just plain interested in hearing stories from the top DTC businesses, Playing for Keeps is for you.