Dean and Tiara meet with Steve for a bit of Irish history with regards to Letterkenny Season 2, Episode 7 - St. Perfect's Day
- Guest: Steve Jones
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/stuvelikesyou
- IG: https://instagram.com/stuvethecrusader
- Steve Watches Degrassi: https://open.spotify.com/show/040AsDv6Eirk7Vfe3Eo9nK
- Steve Reads... Scary Stories: https://open.spotify.com/show/50PrhW0p9axbRxqOXSKrJ2
- Episode Dive:
- This was a special episode
- Irish Car Bomb vs. Irish Hand Grenade
- Explaining the roots of St. Patrick's Day
- Talk of DMT
- Dary can't remember what happened last night
- Episode flashbacks between today at the produce stand and last night at the ag hall
- St. Patrick's Day dance at the ag hall
- Hockey players getting drunk
- Skids DJing
- Dary dancing on his own with a drink in each hand
- Squirelly Dan becomes Pitter Paddy
- Sammy Sandwich vs. Pitter Paddy
- Dary jumps Sammy to rescue Dan
- McMurray just keeps getting more and more angry
- Katy gives up sex for Lent, but that's postponed on St. Patrick's day, so she went to get laid
- Katy's big entrance and hook-up with Mrs. McMurray
- R&J keeping the degens away from Katy
- Dary vs. Sammy, round 2
- McMurray - Scottish/Serbian
- Wayne's jokes
- "Poopy pants"
- Letterkenny vs. Degens from Up Country
- Dary vs. Sammy, round 3
- Katy and Mrs. McMurray with lipstick all over each other coming out of the bathroom
- Dan keeps the Leprechaun hat
- First mention of a podcast - Joe Rogan
- Who is Seth?
- When, exactly, did this episode take place?
- McMurray is more concerned with Bonnie that his wife
- Lettkenny playlists on Spotify:
- First time we see Katy with someone who isn't a cis-male.
- Did Wayne even come inside before the fight?
- Why is McMurray's mullet SO horrible?
- Why is Sammy so angry?
- Love Stewart's hat throw to kick off the fight.
- Exactly how much did Dary drink to make him forget?
- Fuck, Fight, FERDA
- Pretty much FERDA for everyone.
- Just a tiny amount of sexy time for a couple of folks
- Up next: Season 1 and 2 Recap
What is How Are Ya Now??
How Are Ya Now? - The toughest podcast in Letterkenny
Possibly the perfect podcast to please your palate while peacefully pausing to pour a pint of Puppers and partake in puns, pugilism, and provincial pride.