Randy T. Rowe has a compelling story of coming from humble beginnings, but teaching himself about the ins and outs of the stock exchange, and using it to gain wealth. In the episode, he shares with me his journey and many tips to attain Personal Financial Freedom.
- Introduction and background of Randy T. Rowe (@RTRowe).
- What makes him knowledgeable in his craft
- Define Personal Financial Freedom
- Being able to afford to do what you want with your time
- Were you financially free when you just started to work in a salaried job?
- What happened after you left your 1st job?
- What were your other passions?
- Did you have a concept of what you were moving onto next after your 1st salaried job? Did you want to be an entrepreneur?
- What are you doing now?
- How did you gain your knowledge about investments?
- Of the financial categories of earning, investments, expenses, is there anyone that you need to focus on to get to financial freedom?
- List your income streams?
- How can we curtail our spending or desire to splurge?
- What are some of the things you encourage people to invest in, and in what volume?
- What is the rule for saving?
- Is it cheaper to be single or in a relationship with joint income?
Post from everymickle.com: I don’t Save and You Shouldn’t Either - Randy T. Rowe
This episode was recorded at, and is sponsored by THE HUB COWORKING:
BOOKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Seagull - Jonathan Livingston --> https://amzn.to/2Xs0CAm
- The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry --> https://amzn.to/2Xsbe7a
- The Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham -->https://amzn.to/32aQu2r
- Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki -->https://amzn.to/2xuzdTN
Artwork Photo by Tiffany Lue Yen Photography.
What is Talk Truth with Mario Evon?
Medical Doctor, TV Host and Reggae-Soul Singer/Songwriter, Mario Evon, takes you on a uniquely Jamaican journey through a non-conservative, honest space created to allow his truth, and the truth of others to set them free to grow, laugh, learn and prosper.
From relationships, inspiration, sex and sexuality, to the ins and outs of entrepreneurship; In this space, we speak candidly about almost anything, with the intention to inspire, educate and entertain (‘Inspir-Edu-Tainment’), and create a fair and balanced space where your truth shall become your power. This is TALK TRUTH.