On getting started with your coach training and developing your coaching practice with Laurie Maynell.
"Coaching is just this gift you give yourself. To just allow yourself the time to process something that is important to you, with assistance.” ~Laurie Maynell
- “Paid Coaching” ICF Credentialing -- barter, swapping services, purchase of coffee, etc.
- Listening back to coach recordings to learn & also used to assess for ICF
- Coach Observations in Coaching Training Programs
- Powerful Questions: Listen to S1E9: Asking Powerful Questions
- Coaching Tool: “Future Self” -- imagine yourself in the future… via Tara Mohr
- Coaching Questions:
- What would your future self like to look back and see?
- What would you like your future self to tell you?
- Backwards Design: Where do you want to end up
- The Slow Hustle Mastermind with Dr. Katie Linder
- The Coaching Habit Michael Bungay Stainer
- Charles Duhigg - The Power of Habit
- Systemic Coaching: Delivering Value Beyond the Individual by Peter Hawkings & Eve Turner
- Isabeau Iqbal -- listen to S2E6: Finding Your Coaching Voice with @IsabeauIqbal
- Katie Linder
- ICF Credential Updates for 2022
- ICF Core Competencies
- Laura is an ACC-ICF Certified coach now - W00t!
- How do you want to advertise your coaching practice?
- What is the barrier to getting started in your business?
- What does it mean to build a meaningful coaching practice for you?
- Follow the pod on Twitter: @CoachingThruIt & Instagram: @CoachingThruIt
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @julieclarsen
What is Coaching Through It?
Welcome to the Coaching Through It podcast.
Your hosts/coaches, Julie Larsen & Laura Pasquini bring their perspectives & insights to their own coaching practice.
Listen, share, & subscribe!