On this episode I speak with fellow Canadian and productivity expert Chris Bailey. Chris Bailey is the international bestselling author of The Productivity Project and Hyperfocus: How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction. Chris writes about productivity at Alifeofproductivity.com, and speaks to organizations around the globe on how they can become more productive, without hating the process.
It's always fun to chat with Chris and in this particular discussion we talk about focus and its effects on productivity, the different types of focus that he has written about, how to get around distraction, and much more. There is so much productivity goodness in this episode!
- Hyperfocus: How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction
- The Productivity Project
- The Productivityist Podcast Episode 77: The Productivity Project with Chris Bailey
- A Lesson from "About a Boy" on Hyper-Scheduling
- The Hyper-Scheduling Experiment | MacSparky
- Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- The Productivityist Podcast Episode 201: Willpower Doesn't Work with Benjamin Hardy
- The Productivityist Podcast Episode 73: Deep Work with Cal Newport
- A Life of Productivity
Thanks for taking time to join us on this episode. Until next time...keep moving things forward!
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.