Sherri Bouslama and Chris McLeod from Edmonton Global join to discuss how Edmonton can attract new business and talent from around the world, and talk about the forward/slash party recently held in service of that effort.
Here are the relevant links for this episode:
- Blatchford review ordered after project fails to meet expectations
- Edmonton wants to make building homes in Blatchford more affordable
Guests: Edmonton Global
- Sherri Bouslama, manager of brand strategy & communications
- Chris McLeod, vice president of global marketing & communications
- Economic Development Matters Podcast
- Edmonton Global
- forward/slash Economic Summit
- Economic summit a 'first step' toward bringing Edmonton region together
- Edmonton Global officially launches to attract investment to the Edmonton Metro Region
- Edmonton Global 2019-2023 Strategic Plan
- Recap: Ignite Edmonton 2015
- E-Town celebrates entrepreneurship in Edmonton (2013)
Speaking Municipally is a proud member of the Alberta Podcast Network: locally grown, community supported.
This week we talked about connectFirst Credit Union, "a new, brighter way to bank for all Albertans." We also highlighted Alberta Blue Cross, which offers group benefit plans that enable employees to manage their own health, dental, life and disability coverage online.
Speaking Municipally is produced by Taproot Edmonton, a source of curiosity-driven original stories, curated newsletters on various topics, and locally focused podcasts, all in the service of informing Edmontonians about what is going on in their community. Sign up to get The Pulse, our weekday news briefing. It's free!★ Support this podcast ★
Creators & Guests
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.