For #InVinoFab episode no. 50, Patrice and Laura discuss a few articles related to sexism in the academy and how we can better support professional planning for women+ as career sponsors
- Sexism in the Academy: Women’s narrowing path to tenure nplusonemag.com/issue-34/essays/s…yVRfuX7RWYyqB7Wfg
- The Right Way to Find a Career Sponsor by Sylvia Ann Hewlett hbr.org/2013/09/the-right-way…find-a-career-sponsor
EDUCAUSE Community Groups Peer Mentoring Program 2019–2020
- HBR Guide for Women at Work (2019)
- Forget a Mentor, Find a Sponsor by Sylvia Ann Hewlett
- Ruby by Cynthia Bond
- Colonize This!: Young Women of Color on Today’s Feminism by Bushra Rehman & Daisy Hernández (Editors)
In Vino Fabulum! In Wine, Story!
Find the #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, & Apple Podcasts
To stay in touch and listen to the next episode of @InVinoFab on:
twitter.com/invinofab with hashtag: #InVinoFab
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).