When it comes to growing your SMS list, you’ve probably heard you should use separate forms for email and phone numbers. But what if you could still get amazing results by using one form for both? But we've been seeing customers with 5%, 7%, and 10% signup rates. All using the same form for email and SMS. So don’t overcomplicate things. Just add a phone field to your existing popup and start building your SMS list ASAP.
- Try Privy for FREE today
- Follow Ben on Twitter
- Check out Privy Masterclass
- Download The Ecommerce Marketing Calendar
- Try The Shopify Store Grader
- Check out The Ecommerce Marketing Playlist
- Get your copy of The Ecommerce Marketing Calendar
- Get your copy of The State of Shopify Report
- Join The Ecommerce Marketing Community
- Check out our book, The Ecommerce Marketing Handbook
- Privy store
What is Ecommerce Marketing School with Ben Jabbawy?
Privy presents Ecommerce Marketing School with Ben Jabbawy. A daily podcast to help you scale your Shopify store from $0-$1M in sales. Every weekday, Ben shares quick, 5-minute tips he's learned helping hundreds of thousands of Shopify brands just like yours. So you can steal what's worked and get the tactical advice you need to grow your brand.