This week, Tyler talks about the new interns and Rick discusses a potential new opportunity that fell into his lap
- Tyler's interns started and they're keeping him busy.
- Rick took a vacation over Memorial day weekend and feels refreshed.
- Tyler has been brainstorming his product strategy more since last week.
- Tyler gives an update on how May has been for Less Annoying CRM financially.
- Rick has added his first non "beta" client.
- Tyler used GDPR to get a company to delete some data.
- Rick has a new professional opportunity that would come at the expense of LegUp Health.
- We discuss the merits of masterminds and talk about the Microconf community.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.