This episode features a discussion between Mike and Jared Brown of Hubstaff. They talk about what you need to do in order to make bringing people on to work with you a more beneficial experience for everyone involved.
This episode features a discussion between Mike and Jared Brown of Hubstaff. They talk about what you need to do in order to make bringing people on to work with you a more beneficial experience for everyone involved. Besides offering his own insights, he also discusses some ideas that come from other sources that you can use to build a better team.
- The Productivityist Podcast 53 | Making Teamwork Work with Sebastian Klein of Blinkist
- Jing by TechSmith
- Asian Efficiency
- Best Advice I Ever Got: Run Like It's a Sprint But Pace Yourself for a Marathon | Inc.com
- The Right Way to Fire Someone | Entrepreneur
- Eventual Millionaire | Jaime Masters
- The Hubstaff Blog
- Journey to $500k a Month | Groove Blog
- How to organize the daily chaos of running a startup | Baremetrics
- Due | iOS
- Jared Brown (@jaredbrown) | Twitter
Note: This episode was published out of order, so some references mentioned during the podcast aren't as recent as we'd usually want. We apologize for any confusion this may cause.
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.