On this episode of the podcast, I'm joined by my friend Cait Flanders. Cait is the author of The Year of Less, and we spend the majority of our conversation diving deep into how you can become more self-aware through setting rules.
On this episode of the podcast, I'm joined by my friend Cait Flanders. Cait is the author of The Year of Less, and we spend the majority of our conversation diving deep into how you can become more self-aware through setting rules. Some of the specifics of our discussion include:
- Why Cait did the Project 333 Challenge
- Why it feels better to buy things you need versus things you want
- How a book allowance encourages more reading
- Personalizing rules to fit your life
I had a great time chatting with Cait. I hope you get as much out of the conversation as much as I I did.
- The Year of Less by Cait Flanders | Amazon
- The 30 Day Challenge by Cait Flanders
- The Tim Ferriss Show With Terry Crews
- The NOW Year Wall Calendar
- Cait Flanders | Facebook
- Cait Flanders | Twitter @angelacrocker
- Cait Flanders | Instagram @caitflanders
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.