Videos engage. They educate and they help us to remember things in ways that written text cannot.
Surprisingly, one of the most important places to use videos is towards your own internal employees.
According to Forrester Research, employees are 75% more likely to watch a video than to read documents, emails, or web articles.
So how do you get started using video as a communication tool inside your company?
Her passion for visual and communication and branding led her to create Vibbio, which was recently named as one of Norway's most promising start-ups for 2012 by Kampanje magazine.
She’s an experienced entrepreneur, art director, graphic designer by trade and former editor-in-chief of several magazines.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How you can use video to create stronger human connections
- The difference between branded videos and personal videos and when you use each
- Why you should think of your initial video like a Netflix teaser
- How to use different content formats to pull people through a journey
- How to deal with people’s short attention spans
- Why you shouldn’t let your fear of being imperfect stop you from creating video content
What is Playing the Long Game?
Welcome to Playing the Long Game, a show that's dedicated to helping B2B companies create long-lasting customer relationships.
Playing the Long Game is about being human and leading with empathy through every touchpoint in the customer journey, both human and digital.
I want to inspire you to think of buyers and customers as people, not as just a number. In each episode, I will bring you conversations with leading business professionals and experts who share tips, stories and advice on how to create long-lasting customer relationships through every step of the customer journey.
Whether you’re on an internal team, in sales, marketing or service, this podcast can be your masterclass to learning everything you need to connect and build trust with your customers.