For #InVinoFab episode no. 54, we chatted with Sheila McNeill about all things creative, forging a new career path, learning communities, being an untethered consultant/academic, professional identities, and more.
If you want to connect with Sheila on, you can find here at:
Gallery of her art howsheilasees.co.uk/
Resources mentioned and talked about in this #InVinoFab episode:
- BOOK: Conceptualising the digital university: The intersection of Policy, Pedagogy and Practice by Johnston, MacNeil, & Smyth www.springer.com/gb/book/9783319991597
- Dx: Digital Transformation in Higher Ed www.educause.edu/focus-areas-and-…l-transformation
- Association for Learning Technology (ALT) www.alt.ac.uk/
- Sheila’s reflection as the Chair of ALT howsheilaseesit.net/alt/altc-2019-r…chair-of-alt-5/
- ALT Annual Conference www.alt.ac.uk/altc
- ALT 2019 Conference altc.alt.ac.uk/2019/
- All things archived from ALT-C www.youtube.com/user/ClipsFromALT
- CMALT Accreditation Framework www.alt.ac.uk/certified-membership -- peer-assessed professional portfolio
- Greta Thunberg’s TED Talk www.ted.com/speakers/greta_thunberg
- FemEdTech Network femedtech.net/
- DRINK: Gin! The Botanist www.thebotanist.com/ & harrisdistillery.com/pages/isle-of-harris-gin
- BOOK: The Testaments by Margaret Atwood; Read: The Handmaid's Tale by Atwood or watch the TV series www.hulu.com/press/show/the-handmaids-tale/
- Cut and Paste - 400 Years of Collage www.nationalgalleries.org/exhibition/c…ears-collage
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).