Fundraising is tough, and even tougher for remote founders who can’t meet investors face to face. In this episode of Mastering Remote, early stage VC Joe Blair shares what it really takes for distributed companies to raise money – including how pitching is actually like building a sales funnel and why he thinks remote is underhyped.
- How to ace your next VC interview and get funded
- How to overcome the trust deficit when raising capital remotely
- What unexpected challenges founders will face and how to overcome them
- Distributed Valley
- Cota Capital
- Remote Startup Expo 3.0 taking place on 10/14/20
- Remo virtual events platform
- Del Johnson on Twitter
- The Posi2ive podcast
- “Lead the Field” by Earl Nightingale
Presented by Arc.dev, making it easy to hire remote developers, pre-vetted and tailor-matched to you.
What is Mastering Remote?
Single topic deep dives. Bite-sized episodes. Expert advice to help you work smarter and manage better — remotely. For distributed team leaders and remote professionals. Podcast FKA "Outside the Valley."