This week, we discuss what the role of a highly skilled, highly compensated support person would be. Let's go.
- Tyler asks Rick how he configured the call-to-action for his newsletter on his blog.
- Tyler is adding a curated list of links to his newsletter.
- Tyler overcame writers block and wrote his first support-focused blog post.
- Rick is curious what a highly-compensated support rep might look like at LegUp Health.
- Rick started paying for Notion.
- Tyler gives a shout-out to SavvyCal.
- We take a listener question about how to reach customers who don't have online communities.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.