If the eyes are the window to the soul then your hands are the handbook. My guest Kim Fuller is a physical therapist who ended up studying hand print analysis after suffering a work-related injury. She now interprets the rich language of your hands for people who are interested in learning more about their life purpose, life lessons, communication style, gifts and challenges.
- How hand analysis is not prophetic, but more of a unique portrait of a person
- And reveals life purpose and life lessons
- How this practice is based on reproducible data
- How helpful it is to learn your communication style
- How your fingerprints disclose your Life School
- Examples of interesting readings she's done
- How hand prints can change over time and reveal important information about you
- Why people might seek out a hand analysis reading (e.g., life transitions, stuck in a pattern, curiosity….)
Visit Wendy's website: Lucid Path Wellness
What is Lucid Cafe?
What's on the menu at Lucid Cafe? Stories of transformation; healing journeys; thought-provoking conversations about consciousness, shamanism, psychology, ethics. Hosted by Wendy Halley of Lucid Path Wellness & Healing Arts.