Our #InVinoFab guest, Lucinda Jacks, is more than "Just a Girl" as she shares her story and advice on how to overcome sexism, sexual harassment, and more to succeed as a woman.
- What is the business impact?
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- 11 Types of Workplace Harassment (and How to Stop Them)
- Key Legal Highlights 1950s-2010s
- Themes and Teachable Moments from Just a Girl
- 5 Things I Learned to Survive as a Woman at Male-Dominated Companies
- How To Interject & Not Just Interrupt
- Take out the Weasel Words
- Diversity Fatigue: What It Is and Why It Matters
- How to Speak Up About Ethical Issues at Work
- Bystander Intervention
- 5 Ways You Can Take Action Now
- Power Differentials
- Women Have Lost More Than Jobs In This Pandemic
- Reimagining the postpandemic organization
- The Cycle of Harassment in the Workplace (Mayock, 2016)
- Notes from the book
- Domestic Violence
- DEI: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Read Lucinda’s book: Just A Girl
- Revolution from Within: A Book of Self-Esteem by Gloria Steinem
- Homemade: Viognier Wine
- Hollaback - Training Programs
- Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods.
- Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
- Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? email@example.com
- Connect with your co-hosts (she/her) on Twitter: @laurapasquini & @profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).