This week, your hosts cover their morning routines – Alex has a regimen, Matthew has almost none, and both dream up ways Shortcuts might change things.
If you're enjoying the show so far, please rate the show in iTunes and Recommend it in Overcast if you use it. Both help spread the show to new users, so we'd really appreciate the support!
Links from the episode
- Who Actually Designed Steve Jobs’ Famous Mock Turtlenecks? | TIME
- My Number One Productivity Tip | Shawn Blanc
- Omnifocus 3 for Mac to ship in September | OmniGroup
- The Best Water Bottles for 2018: Reviews by Wirecutter | A New York Times Company
- Fat Yoshi | Know Your Meme
- Possible solution to Fat Yoshi | Alex Guyot on Twitter
- Introduction to Siri Shortcuts | WWDC 2018 Videos | Apple Developer
- The Best iPod Prediction Ever Made | Gizmodo
- Launch Center Pro | Contrast
- Jim Carrey's (Reluctant) Return to Hollywood: At Home With an Actor, Artist and Trump-Era Agitator | Hollywood Reporter
- Cortex #72: Adulting Complete | Relay FM
- Things 3 Review: The Best Productivity and GTD Suite for iPhone, iPad, and Mac | The Sweet Setup
What is Supercomputer?
Supercomputer is a show with Alex Cox and Matthew Cassinelli – join in as they figure out how to make sense out of a mess of technology.