The snowplowing naming contest results are in and the result is clear: no one can name a single one on residential streets. Plus, council debates a new dog park pilot strategy and a single-source contract for a downtown pedway.
- News Release: Name a Plow contest winners announced
- City official 'hearing a lot' from Edmontonians about snowy residential roads, says help coming soon - Edmonton
- $26M single-sourced pedway project east of downtown Edmonton faces council vote
- Janz calls for Edmonton lobbyist registry in light of pitched no-bid $26.5 million pedway deal
- On the agenda: Coronation funding, pedway construction, climate reviews
- Edmonton may add 30 temporary off-leash dog parks this spring
- Off-leash dog parks set to pop up around Edmonton this spring in $300K pilot
Creators & Guests
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.