On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Carl Pullein: a personal productivity specialist, presenter and author of Your Digital Life and Working With Todoist.
On this episode of the podcast, I spoke with Carl Pullein. Carl is a personal productivity specialist, presenter and author of Your Digital Life and Working With Todoist: The Book. We spoke about the term “productivity,” how to get the most out of applications and more.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- What productivity means
- Why it's so important to capture quickly
- How culture affects perspective and productivity
- What "hard edges" are and why it's so important to productivity
- Using tools for their designed purpose
- The problem with having too many choices
- Why it can be great to stick with one app that has a specific purpose
- Why approach is more important that application
- We tend to overcomplicate applications
- Carl Pullein
- Your Digital Life & Working with Todoist
- How to Turbo-Charge Your Productivity by Using Hard Edges and Single Apps
- You Have a Choice and That's the Problem
- Why the Front End Work is Essential if You Want to be Productive
I hope you enjoy this episode. Thanks for listening!
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.