Whether Kelly Cornet is helping people live their best life or helping people discover everything they can about wine, we're glad she made a pit stop to chat with us on the #InVinoFab pod to share about her journey.
Here are just a few of the many things we learned from this wine pro on #InVinoFab:
- Shenandoah Valley Virginia
- exercise physiology
- Small producers of Sonoma
- The Rhône Valley
- Find Kelly on the Telesomm app!
- Subscribe to the pod + Follow on Twitter: @InVinoFab & IG: invinofab
- Get the Telesomm App + Follow on Twitter: @Telesomm & IG: telesomm.app
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @Profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).